SIM Card Feature
Note: The SIM card feature is still in beta and isn't guaranteed to work currently. If you have problems please send me an email so I can correct the problem.
1. Click on the 'SIM Card' button under the Security Settings section of the main menu.
2. Click the enable check box at the top of the menu. (If your having problems disable it and email me)
3. Click the 'Get Phone Data' button to fill in the SIM number and phone number spaces.
4. 4. In the box labeled 'Send To', type the phone number or email address you want the app to send the new number to if the SIM card or phone number gets changed.
5. Click the 'Test Send' button and check that the phone or email received the test message.
6. Click the 'Save' button
Now if your phone gets stolen and someone tried to change the sim card out or tries to activate it on another plan with a different phone number the app will text with the new SIM number and more importantly the phone number so you can text to try and find it.