Remote Lock Feature (Pro Only)
1. Click the 'Remote lock' button under the Security Settings section on the main menu.
2. If not aleady set as a 'Device Admin' click 'Set Device Admin'.
2a. Select 'Activate' to allow Where's My Droid to use remote lock and wipe.
3. Select 'Enable' so a check mark appears beside the words.
4. The Remote Lock and Unlock attention words can be changed in the box at the bottom of the remote lock menu.
5. If you changed your attention word write it down in case you forget it.
6. Click the 'Save' button.
New Attention Word Guidelines
- words are not case sensitive
- can not use use numbers or symbols
- can be a single word or multiple word phase
- must be at least 3 letter and no more that 160
- can't use the same attention word as any other feature
1. Using another cellular phone, text the lock attention word to your lost device, followed by a 4-6 digit pin. (E.x. "WMD Lock 1234")
2. Your device will text back confirming the lock or describing problems with the pin.
1. Using another cellular phone, text the unlock attention word to your lost device.
2. Your device will text back to confirm the unlock.