Call Feature (Pro Only)
The call feature makes a phone on silent/vibrate mode ring at high volume when called from a special number. Usually the special number will be a landline, because if your using a cell phone texting works much better.
1. Open the app on your phone.
2. Click the 'Ring Setup' button.
3. Scroll down and select 'Call Feature'.
4. Enable the feature with the checkbox.
5. Type in up to five phone numbers, including area codes, in the white boxes.
6. Click 'Close'.
1. Call your phone from the phone number you previously set.
2. Let it ring a few times.
3. Hang up.
4. A few seconds later your cell phone will start to ring at full volume.
Note: The call function is activated when you receive a missed call from the preset phone numbers. You may send and receive calls from this number but the call feature will be activated anytime there is missed call.